Monday, May 8, 2017

Texas and more

This year for a family trip I'll be visiting south Texas a really hot part of Texas close by the border of Mexico, there will be kind of like a family reunion I don't remember most of my family that lives  there but I can't wait to see them again. My mom had to interpret to me how we would get to Texas and if we would drive or fly. We will be going to sea world and we will possibly swim with dolphins I'm very excited to say that we will be doing these things cause most people dont. As well as going to six flags and visiting Mexico on the way there. Texas has been one of the places I've been to so many times in my life I could almost call it my second home. Another funny thing is I was going to move Texas in 2010 but decided we should just stay here. It'll be fun to finally visit the place where I haven't been in awhile. What do you think about Texas? Is it somewhere you're excited to talk about?



No comments:

Post a Comment