Tuesday, May 9, 2017

My life in softball

Even though I've only played softball for two years it's something I really enjoy and hope I can be apart of it in High school, my games are everyday and it's crazy how much you can fit so much games in a little amount of time, I'm number 14 of my softball team and I'm happy to say we've won the first two games we played in, yesterday on a Monday night was our second game and we won 13-14 even though it was really late and didn't end until 10:00 pm it was still worth it to get something that I've worked hard for. Our coach is very meticulous on how we pitch, throw the ball, and catch. This is my last year on playing for a team in Berwyn unfortunately because the people who are on my team are super nice and don't pick fights or is rude to one another we love to have fun and do our best. But for some reason I still don't understand some of the rules, do you?


No comments:

Post a Comment