Thursday, May 25, 2017

Six Flags

Last Friday I went to Six Flags Great America, although it was ring and muggy we all had a good time, a funny story I left to go to the restroom with three of the people in my group and when I came back they all left us! We were astonished that they just left without any warning, we went on the Batman Ride after we tried looking for them without any luck but we had so much fun, afterwards we decided to eat so we ate chicken tenders and fries, I had t contemplate whether or not I was actually going to buy this for $14.00. After we finally found our group I went on the raging bull for the first time with three of my friends! The ride at first was going slow when we were headed to the top and I was terrified, I wanted to close my eyes but I just couldn't. When we're at the top I was screaming my lungs off I couldn't believe I was at the top. Then it just went down hill from there, when we were going down I was scared and I felt like dying, but after that I was fine, just like that too. I felt like I could go again after I dropped, and after I was scared for my life I enjoyed it. Have you ever been to six flags? And if you have what was your favorite part?

No comments:

Post a Comment